In this week’s Ballyboughal GFC News;
- Our Men’s 1st team play at Home to Na Fianna on SUnday (March 15th) at 10.30am in the second league match of the year. We would love to see as much support as possible this week.
- Our Men’s 2nd team play at home to Cuala at 3pm. Please come out and support the lads.
- Our Ladies team will train Monday, Wed & Friday on the pitch and in the gym. New members always welcome of all ages.
- Some great results for St Peters Juveniles teams this weekend , including a clean sweep for our underage girls in the older leagues. Special mention to our newly formed u16 and u18 girls teams who secured first wins in the league.
- Our G4M&O will train on Monday evenings from 8pm on the All Weather. New members always welcome.
- We want to make our Members aware of the current Coronavirus situation, and have attached some information on the Virus below from the HSE. We would also ask that you follow the guidelines laid out, and make sure to wash your own, and your kids hands, as often as possible before attending any training sessions or football matches this weekend.
- WIN WIN WIN: Join the ‘GAA Healthy Club Step Challenge’ from March 16th to April 12th! Help our Club win a voucher for O’Neills worth €2,500. Just download the Irish Life ‘My Life’ app to track your steps. The first 15 to sign up will bag themselves a ‘Boughal water bottle. Lets go✊✊ Questions here or contact Joanne on 087-2449480
- A special thanks to Justin McMahon of Acrobat Electrical who has sponsored the G4M&O team with new jerseys and gear for the year ahead 🤩👏
- Are you new to the area and want to use the Club’s Walking Track and Outdoor Gym Equipment?! Well now you can, simply register online on the link below for a Social Memebership. The club is not responsible for any accidents for non mebers. You must be registered to use the club facilities at any time!
- Dont forget to play the club lotto online, in the local shops and pubs and have your chance to win over €3,920. No winners this week.
- Dont forget to pay your 2020 Membership for Ballyboughal GFC. We have memberships for all ages, players or non players, G4M&O and Social Memberships to use the Walking Track and Outdoor Gym Equipment and lots more to come this year! Simply click on the link below and select the option that is suited to you and your family; https://member.clubforce.com/memberships_cart_m.asp…
- Check out our Flickr Account for some great pics of Players and Supporters alike, this year by Maree Seaver & Louise Wogan; https://www.flickr.com/photos/ballyboughal_gfc/albums
- The club are always on the look out for new coaches to help across the board. If you have an insterest in coaching and would like to get involved, please contact Ian McGill on 085 870 6691.
- E-ShopWorld are the proud sponsors of Ballybougal GFC. We’re very proud to be supported by Tommy Kelly and the EshopWorld team.
- If you have a business and would like to advertise around the pitch like so many local businesses have, please contact Danny McGill for prices and details at 086 854 4010
- Keep up to date with all of our news and club updates daily, by following us on Facebook, Instragram and Twitter.
Beir Bua agus Beannacht,
Baile Bachaille CLG