In this week’s Ballyboughal GFC News;
- The club would like to extend its deepest sympathies to the Family of Peter Dungan who passed away on Saturday afternoon. The Wake will be held in the family home on Tuesday (Feb 19th) 4pm – 8pm. And the funeral will take place in Ballyboughal at .30am on Wednesday (Feb 20th).
- A special thanks to both Raheny GAA (AFL 2) and St Pats, Donabate (AFL 8) for their undestanding in rescheduling the matches at the weekend and their kind messages on Twitter.
- Membership Fee’s are long overdue so we would encourage all thise interested in using the club facilities to pay ypur membership by the end of February. Any persons not officially registered as a member will not be allowed to use the running track or any club facilities for insurance purposes.
- Huge nunbers on Saturday morning at the club for Juvenille Training. Thanks to all the juvenille mentor’s for their continued efforts in ensuring the future of the club looks bright.
- If you have a business and would like to advertise around the pitch like so many local businesses have, please contact Danny McGill for prices and details at 086 854 4010
- Just a reminder about the G4MO 2500km challenge. The ladies are now half way through the month and are well on the way to reach their target. Please keep up your support, it’s all for good cause Jigsaw Mental Health.
- The Evening Herald have unfortunately ceased all Club Notes going forward due to a space issue with the paper. We would like to thank the newspaper for their help in getting our club notes across for the last 25 years.
- Keep up to date with all of our news and club updates daily, by following us on Facebook, Instragram and Twitter.
Beir Bua agus Beannacht,
Baile Bachaille CLG