In this week’s Ballyboughal GFC News;
- Our Men’s secured a great win away to Whitehall Columcilles on Sunday morning (1.15 – 2.8). Thanks to everyone that beared the cold weather. Well done to the players involved and new 2020 Management.
- Our Ladies team will train Monday, Wed & Friday on the pitch and in the gym. New members always welcome of all ages.
- ‘Ireland Lights Up’ is now finished after a brilliant 6 weeks. Well done to everyone that got involved and thanks to Joanne Cahill and Gerry Rooney for setting it up and keeping people motivated each week.
- Our G4M&O will train on Monday evenings from 8pm on the All Weather. New members always welcome.
- The Club would like to take this opportunity to offer our condolences to the Fitzsimons family after the passing of Margeret Fitzsimons this week. A die hard Boughal Family and a really lovely lady, she will be missed! Rest in peace Margaret!
- Are you new to the area and want to use the Club’s Walking Track and Outdoor Gym Equipment?! Well now you can, simply register online on the link below for a Social Memebership. The club is not responsible for any accidents for non mebers. You must be registered to use the club facilities at any time!
- Shoutout to Tom Kennedy for helping the club out this week with new lights etc in the clubhouse. Great to have so many great handymen and women in the club that give up their time to make it a better environment for all.
- Dont forget to play the club lotto online, in the local shops and pubs and have your chance to win over €3,720. No winners this week.
- Dont forget to pay your 2020 Membership for Ballyboughal GFC. We have memberships for all ages, players or non players, G4M&O and Social Memberships to use the Walking Track and Outdoor Gym Equipment and lots more to come this year! Simply click on the link below and select the option that is suited to you and your family; https://member.clubforce.com/memberships_cart_m.asp…
- Check out our Flickr Account for some great pics of Players and Supporters alike, this year by Maree Seaver & Louise Wogan; https://www.flickr.com/photos/ballyboughal_gfc/albums
- The club are always on the look out for new coaches to help across the board. If you have an insterest in coaching and would like to get involved, please contact Ian McGill on 085 870 6691.
- E-ShopWorld are the proud sponsors of Ballybougal GFC. We’re very proud to be supported by Tommy Kelly and the EshopWorld team.
- If you have a business and would like to advertise around the pitch like so many local businesses have, please contact Danny McGill for prices and details at 086 854 4010
- Keep up to date with all of our news and club updates daily, by following us on Facebook, Instragram and Twitter.
Beir Bua agus Beannacht,
Baile Bachaille CLG