In this week’s Ballyboughal GFC News;
- The Club Lotto is back tonight! Dont miss out on your chance to Win €3,250! The Draw takes place every Monday evening and you can buy your tickets online at www.ballyboughalGFC.com/Club-Lotto. Thanks to everyone that Supports the Club by doing the Lotto every week!!
- We’ve dedicated a corner of the club grounds as a special ‘pollinator friendly zone’ and we hope to see it in full bloom in the coming months.
Ballyboughal Tidy Towns continue to make the Village look Beautiful in all weather conditions, but with fundraising events cancelled and the village getting bigger and bigger its becoming more expensive each year. All plants, plant boxes, cleaning equipment, painting etc is done by Volunteers in the Village and funds must be raised each year to keep up with the increased cost of keeping the Village looking beautiful!Please help your village and pass on the message to help support the Tidy Towns on their GoFundMe page. Any Donation big or small is greatly appreciated:
- For anyone interested, some of our ‘past players’ have Astro Soccer Matches every Wednesday at 9pm. The lads are always looking for new players and there’s plenty of craic contact Hugh for more info at 087 838 7233.
- Great to see the Ladies Team back training this week. Great work being done by the management team of Lar Lynch and Lisa McConnell, with plenty of new players and upcoming talent from the Underage setup
Our Men’s Teams have returned to Training and are excited for the return of Matches in a few weeks time! If you’re interested in joining a Senior Football Team then head down to Training every Tuesday & Thursday at 7.30pm and Saturday’s at 5pm!
St Peter’s U.12 Boys TeamPeople of Ballyboughal, Naul & Garristown, we are looking for players to join our Under 12s Boys team! Whether you’re new to the village or just want your child to get more involved in Sport, then get down to Training with the team and make friends for life!The lads Train every Tuesday (Boughal @ 7pm) and in Naul on Thursdays (@ 6.30pm). Who knows, your child could be the next big Star of Dublin GAA!!
- **Keep Green & Pick Up Litter** With the increased number of Walkers on our Walkway’s these days, we are asking everyone using the Club Facilities to help keep it clean. Please pick up any rubbish you come across and place it in the Bin’s Provided at the clubhouse! If you see any rubbish in the Village it would be great to keep the Community Clean too! ‘Pick Up and Pitch In’
- We remind everyone using our Walkway to stay Social Distant. Stay safe and enjoy
- Covid 19 is not gone away yet, so please continue to adhere to the Return to Play Guidelines laid out by the GAA and by your team mentors.
- Are you new to the area and want to use the Club’s Walking Track and Outdoor Gym Equipment?! Well now you can, simply register online on the link below for a Social Membership. The club is not responsible for any accidents for non members. You must be registered to use the club facilities at any time!
- Check out our Flickr Account for some great pics of Players and Supporters alike, this year by Maree Seaver & Louise Wogan; https://www.flickr.com/photos/ballyboughal_gfc/albums
- The club are always on the look out for new coaches to help across the board. If you have an interest in coaching and would like to get involved, please contact Ian McGill on 085 870 6691.
- E-ShopWorld are the proud sponsors of Ballybougal GFC. We’re very proud to be supported by Tommy Kelly and the E-shopWorld team.
- If you have a business and would like to advertise around the pitch like so many local businesses have, please contact Danny McGill for prices and details at 086 854 4010
- Keep up to date with all of our news and club updates daily, by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Beir Bua agus Beannacht,
Baile Bachaille CLG